Dwarf HTTP Server - product overview
Dwarf HTTP Server is a full-featured and ready-to-use web server with the Java™ Servlet API 2.2 and Java™ Server Pages 1.1 implementation. It can be used either standalone or embed in a larger hosting application, free of charge for the binary redistribution.
Since the server is based on the Dwarf framework, it shares its common design principles and features - simplicity, high modularity and extensibility, authentication and authorization, XML-based configuration, logging and remote management.
- multi-threaded design
- dynamically adjusted number of active threads
- Java™ Servlet API 2.2 implementation
- Java™ Server Pages 1.1 (by Apache Tomcat/Jasper)
- HTTP/1.1 and CGI/1.1 implementation
- WebDAV Class 1 implementation
- built-in SSL/TLS support
- IP-based and name-based virtual hosts
- customizable authentication and authorization
- standard and custom HTTP log formats
- extensible session management
- Basic and Form-based HTTP authentication
- automatic deploying of WAR archives
- runtime server configuration
- full documentation with guides and tutorials
- web application examples with source code
See documentation for more information including system requirements.